This 5-day Instructor Led class is designed for individuals responsible for the installation and commissioning of Avaya Midmarket core products, including Networking, Video and SBCs, and those preparing for the ACIS–Avaya Midmarket Team Engagement Solutions credential. Delivered in a classroom setting with access to lab equipment, this offer consists of a combination of interactive instructor lectures followed by practical lab exercises.
Key objectives for this offer include the ability to:
- Describe the basic features and functions of core Avaya midmarket products.
- Prioritize the order of operations when implementing an integrated solution.
- Prepare selected systems for installation, commissioning and operational verification.
- Given multiple scenarios and an array of products verify their interoperability.
- Basic knowledge of Voice over IP (VOIP) technology.
- Basic knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Attendance of IP Office Platform Basic Integration and Configuration (7720C)