The CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is globally recognised as the gold standard IT security certification. With this accelerated course, you will get your CISSP certification in just six days.
Developed by (ISC)2, the world’s leading cyber-security membership association, the CISSP is key for professionals aiming for senior roles in information security.
With Insoft, you’ll build the expert knowledge needed to implement and manage an enterprise security programme.
On this course, you’ll study the eight domains of the CISSP certification:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
You’ll become an expert across the 8 CISSP domains:
- Domain 1: Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2: Asset Security
- Domain 3: Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4: Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6: Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7: Security Operations
- Domain 8: Software Development Security
This training is ideal for security consultants, analysts, managers, auditors and architects. The CISSP certification is also highly desirable for ambitious professionals aiming to achieve Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) roles.
To achieve this certification, you must have:
- At least five years cumulative, paid, full-time work experience in two or more of the eight (ISC)2 CISSP Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains
If you don’t meet the work experience requirement you can get a one-year experience waiver with:
- A four-year college degree (or regional equivalent)
- An approved credential from (ISC)2’s experience waiver list
Alternatively, you may opt to take and sit the CISSP exam without the required experience. Pass the exam and you will become an Associate of (ISC)2 – you’ll then have six years to earn the work experience required. Upon gaining the experience you will receive your full CISSP certification.
Unsure whether you meet the prerequisites? Don’t worry. Your training consultant will discuss your background with you to understand if this course is right for you.