In this two-day course, you will learn how to configure FortiVoice systems, including using the phones.
In the interactive labs, you will explore FortiVoice profiles, extension set ups, trunk configurations, and call features.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Deploy the FortiVoice on your network
- Configure and set up HA for large scale deployments
- Install and set up extensions for both internal and external users
- Creating groups to manage calls and configuration options
- Setting inbound and outbound dialing rules to meet customer requirements
- Using and managing Auto Attendant menus and options
- Understand system advanced features
- Monitor system via logs and traces to ensure the system is setup correctly
- Generate call reports and invoices based upon user or trunk activity
- Provide access and rights to users within the user portal
- Configure auto dialer and campaigns
- Deploy gateway and local survivable systems
- Deploy softclients for mobile workers
Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of FortiVoice devices used in their organizations’ networks.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Basic understanding of network concepts