Get your Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018 / 365 Business Central Application training in just 5 days and learn more than you could imagine.
Get an introduction to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018/365 Business Central Application and a deep dive into the finance module.
In five days you will learn to maneuver the NAV 2018/365 Business Central application and use the different clients.
You learn how to create a new company and will get hands-on experience with setting it up from scratch.
You will get an hands-on experience in all the different aspects of the finance module including the Fixed Assets module.
At the course you’ll get the knowledge you need to manage your business with NAV 2018/365 Business Central.
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018/365 Business Central Application training in just 5 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 5 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018/365 Business Central Financials course with Insoft, means:
- You’ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get NAV 2018/365 BC trained faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
Application Setup Content:
- How to setup a new company using Rapidstart
- How to create configuration packages to be able to copy masterdata from one company to another
- How to transfer data from another ERP-solution to NAV 2018/Dyn365bc (Masterdata like customer-information and opening balances)
- How manage user rights and profiles
- Creating new users (Active Directory users and External users)
- Setting up userpermissions
- Creating new userpermission sets
- How to setup numberseries which is being used everwhere in the application to do automatic numbering of data like customers, vendors, orders, journals etc.
- What is trailcodes and how to do the setup
- How to setup Journal Templates and Batches
- How to setup Customer-, Vendor- and Item-Posting Groups
- How to setup General Business Posting Groups and General Posting Groups
- How to setup VAT Business Posting Groups and VAT Product Posting Groups
- What is Dimensions and how to do the Setup
- Learn how to create new dimensions
- Learn how to block or allow dimension combinations
- Learn how to setup default dimenions on G/L Accounts, Customers, Vendors and Items
- How to do the Company Information Setup
- How to do the General Ledger Setup
- What is Accounting Periods and how to do the setup
- Setting up and using Inventory Periods
- What is the Chart of Accounts and how to create it.
- What are General Journals
- Standard Journals vs. Recurring Journal
- How to create and post journal lines
- How to reverse and correct posted journals
- What are Register tables
- How to do deferrals
- Receivables and payables management
- Setup of Payment discounts
- How to do a sale with a payment discount
- How to setup payment tolerance either on discounts accounts or payment tolerance accounts
- How to process a purchase or a sale with discounts
- How to process a purchase or a sale with a payment difference (within a tolerance)
- Cash Management Receivables and payables
- How to create a bank account and why
- How to do a Cash Receipt journal and apply the payments
- How to perform a vendor payment suggestion journal and how to export the file to the bank
- How to unapply a wrongly applied payments and apply it correctly
- How to reverse a posted journal
- A quick walkthrough of how to Create, Print and post cheques
- How to void a cheque
- How to create and assign reminder terms to customers
- How to create a reminder and how to issue one with or without a fee
- Finance Charge Memos
- How to create and assign finances charge terms to customers
- How to create and issue a finance charge memo
- VAT Setup
- How to setup VAT and understand the VAT types
- How to display the VAT Amounts on sales and purchase documents
- How to change the VAT on a sales or purchase document
- What is the difference between unrealized VAT and Realized VAT.
- How to do a VAT settlement
- Prepayments on customers and vendors
- Posting Group Setups for prepayments and unrealized VAT.
- Numberseries for prepayments
- Prepayment percentages on Items, Vendors and Customers
- The Process from start to end and how to correct prepayments.
- Year End closing procedures
- What does it mean when you do a Year End Closing
- What batches is needed to be run
- What reports needs to be printed
- How to run the Close Income Statement and post the Journal
- What to do afterwards in a new “company year”.
- How to setup Currencies.
- How to automate download of currencies
- How to create a sales or purchase document using a currency
- How to post a payment in a currency
- Learn about realized unrealized gains and losses on a currency.
- How to post expenses in a currency in a general journal
- What is the Additional Reporting Currency and how setup and use it
- What is intrastat
- Hot to do the setup of the Intrastat Tariff numbers on Items
- How to setup and use Transaction types
- How to create the Intrastat report
- The VAT Rate change Toolkit
- What to do if the VAT rate changes? And how to use the this tool to implement this as easy as possible.
- How to use budgets (There are three kinds of them – General Ledger Budget, Sales Budget (Customer/Item) – Purchase Budget (Vendor/item).
- How to manually create a budget
- How to copy a budget/existing General ledger entries into a budget
- How to export/import a budget to Excle
- What reports to compare budgets with actual
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- What is Account Schedules (Lines and Columns)
- Learn how to create different types of Account schedules
- How to do Analysis by Dimensions
- Cash Flow Forecasts
- What is a cash flow forecast
- How to do the setup on customers and vendors
- How to do create the Cash Flow Accounts
- How to enter manual expenses and revenues
- How to create and use the Cash flow Worksheet
- What is a Fixed Asset – and what types of assets can we have
- General Fixed Asset setup
- Fixed Assets Posting Groups
- Fixed Asset Depreciation Books Setup
- How to Create a Fixed Asset
- How to register/Aquire a Fixed Asset
- How to register the fixed asset using the wizard
- How to register the fixed asset using a purchase document
- How to register the fixed asset using a Fixed Asset Journal
- How to Depreciate a fixed asset or do a write down using a journal
- How to sell a fixed asset
- How to scap a fixed asset
- How to register repair costs on a fixed asset
- How to register Insurance on a fixed asset and verify whether you are over or under insuranced.
- How handle main and assets compontents
- How to handle multiple assets like x number of the same asset.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes.
To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend you possess:
- General knowledge of Microsoft Windows
- General accounting knowledge
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.