This course introduces the HP StoreEasy Storage Server products and includes the advantages of the HP StoreEasy storage portfolio, discusses the Windows Storage Server 2012 capabilities and tools, and details StoreEasy features that are common across the three server product lines. Each of the three product lines is described in detail with information on setup and configuration procedures. The course also covers the installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of the StoreEasy products. Labs are included that support tasks and tools common to all StoreEasy models and are based on WSS 2012.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:-
- Explain the differences in application and implementation among the three storage server families.
- Provision storage.
- Describe the architecture of the StoreEasy 1000, 3000, and 5000 Network Storage Servers.
- Configure StoreEasy Storage Servers for initial use.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance procedures.
This course is intended for StoreEasy customers, HP Services field engineers, call center personnel, Presales and Channel Partners and other field personnel who provide installation and/or operational support assistance for HP StoreEasy 1000, 3000, and 5000 Network Storage Servers.
- Basic networking experience.
- Windows Server 2012 administration experience.
- Understanding of SCSI, iSCSI, RAID, Fibre Channel, and SAN technologies.