You’ll be introduced to Dynamics 365 and learn how to deploy, configure and manage Dynamics 365 Online and its related services and its clients.
This course is part of the Microsoft MCSA: Dynamics 365 course
On this Microsoft Dynamics 365 course you’ll focus on deploying and administering Microsoft 365 Online. You’ll also gain an understanding of the following Dynamics 365 topics:
- Office 365 and Dynamics 365
- Managing subscriptions and users
- Dynamics 365 instances
- Yammer, SharePoint Online, One Note and One Drive
- Mobile Apps
- Dynamics 365 client for Outlook and App for Outlook
- Options for managing email
- App Designer
This course provides the knowledge required to deploy, configure and manage Dynamics 365 and related services through Office 365.
The course shows how to manage the Outlook and mobile clients for Dynamics 365 and the different methods to configure synchronisation of email, contacts and appointments.
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics 365 training and certification in just 3 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 3 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge and pass your exams.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics 365 course with Insoft means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get Dynamics 365 trained and certified faster and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, exams, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
- The Certification Guarantee allows you to train again for free, if you do not pass first time. You only pay for any exams and labs, and accommodation.
We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn and pass your exam.
This course curriculum focuses on the following topics:
- Introduction to Office 365 and Dynamics 365
- Plan and Deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Managing Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Administering Microsoft Dynamics 365 Instances
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Clients for Outlook
- Email Management
- Mobile Apps
- Collaboration with Office 365 Services
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- App Designer
This course provides the knowledge required to deploy, configure and manage Dynamics 365 through Office 365.
The course begins with an overview of Office 365 and the services provided by Office 365 including Dynamics 365. The different methods for accessing Dynamics 365 Online are explained along with hardware and software requirements for the browser, Outlook and native app clients. The License and Subscription model for Dynamics 365 Online is explained.
Planning the deployment of Dynamics 365 is then covered. This involves understanding of the Office 365 Administration portal and how Office 365 is used to manage Dynamics 365 users, licenses and storage. Security is explained along with how to implement Single Sign On by federating local active directory domain with Office 365.
The different options for importing data are explained including the new data loader service.
The course then focuses on managing Dynamics 365 instances; both sandbox and production. This involves how to manage storage between instances and how to apply updates. The various options in copying and resetting instances are explained and how you would use multiple instances in ongoing developing and testing. The course then goes on to consider multi-country deployments and the implications of single vs multiple tenants.
Office 365 has many services which can enhance the experience of Dynamics 365 Online users. These other services such as Yammer, SharePoint Online, OneNote, Skype for Business and OneDrive are explored. Other more deeply integrated services; Social Engagement and Office 365 Groups are examined. How to enable these services and enable their integration is a key topic in this course.
How to install and manage the various clients for Dynamics 365 Online including Outlook and the native apps for phones and tables is the next major topic of this course. This involves how to enable functionality such as entities and dashboards for the mobile clients as well as the functionality for working offline.
Handling email, appointments, contacts and tasks is a major requirement for users. The course will explain the different methods for synchronising these between Dynamics 365 and the various clients.
The course shows how to manage the Outlook and mobile clients for Dynamics 365 Online and the different methods to configure synchronisation of email, contacts and appointments.
The course will then cover how to monitor and manage your Dynamics 365 system using the built-in tools. The course will also show you how to diagnose issues with client connectivity and how to use the diagnostic tools provided by Microsoft and how to interact with Microsoft support and provide the information Microsoft will require for any support issues.
Using the new App Designer tool is the final topic with how to create focussed custom apps for users.
Our course participants come from varied backgrounds and have different attributes. To make sure you have the best possible chances of benefitting from the course, we are available for you to discuss your goals and general expectations to your learning and results.
Generally though, we do recommend you have:
- A working knowledge of using Dynamics CRM 2011 or later versions.
- Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Experience in customising Dynamics CRM or have previously attended the Customisation course
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrollment consultants.