You will get to upgrade your knowledge in the new enhancements introduced in the Microsoft Dynamics AX and work with hands-on exercises.
Trainees will get insights of new capabilities such as Life circle services framework, will walk through the new and changed functionality of Dynamics AX, including new user interface, the new task recorder capabilities and Microsoft Office integration. Will be introduced of powerful new features of Data management and Power BI integration.
Get your Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 What´s New – Azure and Lifecycle Services training in just 2 days and learn more than you could imagine.
During your 2-day Training Programme, you will live and learn at one of our state-of-the-art education centres.
At the end of the workshop participants should understand:
- Get insights of Life circle services framework (LCS) capabilities during analysis, deployment and support circles.
- Be introduced of powerful new features of Task recorder, Data management and Office integration
- Prepare for upgrading your own solutions to the new technology.
- You will also walk through the new and changed functionality of Dynamics AX, including new user interface.
At Insoft, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we give you the opportunity to gain your Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 What´s New – Azure and Lifecycle Services training in just 2 days. We provide the best conditions for you to learn.
With us by your side, encouraging and guiding you along the way, you can enjoy 2 intense, focused days of quality learning in a distraction free environment. Your expert instructor will be working with Insoft’s unique accelerated learning methods, which include our exclusive lecture/lab/review methodology with real life cases putting you in the best possible position to learn and retain knowledge.
Sitting your Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 What´s New – Azure and Lifecycle Services course with Insoft means:
- You´ll get more hours of training per day, allowing you to get AX7 What´s New trained and more cost-effectively than with any other training provider.
- You will be trained by one of the most expert instructors in the world.
- You can focus purely on learning in our distraction free environment.
- Dedicated onsite support and access to your classroom at all hours.
- The price you pay is all-inclusive and covers all course materials, transportation service, accommodation and meals.
We have designed our course material in the way that best prepares you to learn.
Dynamics AX architecture
- Azure Components
Integration with external Services
- Azure Active Directory & Office 365
Dynamics AX Deployment
- Available Topologies
- Deployment Set-up
Lifecycle Services Tools
- Business process modeler
- Usage Profiler
- Infrastructure estimator
- Subscription estimator / License sizing estimator
- Configuration and data manager
- Code Upgrade Tool
Overview of LCS Monitoring & Diagnostics Tools
- System Diagnostics
- Trace parser – Performance Troubleshooting
- Issue Search
- Cloud Powered Support
What’s New in Application
- Task recorder new features
- New Help functionality
- Microsoft Office Integration
- Depreciated features
- Not implemented features
- Other new features in application
Do you have what it takes?
We´ll help you decide – Call us to discuss your technical background, experience and qualifications to determine how we can help you succeed in this Insoft course.
Just call us and speak to one of our enrolment consultants.